Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Jul 7, 2011

Took Her to the Chop Shop

Posted by Amami Superman


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/80 sec, f/1.8, ISO 400 -- EXIF
That's Short!

My wife and daughter decided between themselves that yesterday would be a good day to go get our daughter's hair cut. I like long hair for the most part and liked the way Jade looks in a pony tail, especially when she's playing basketball. But, it's the summer time and I guess long hair makes things quite hot. So they decided to get it chopped off short. Her hair used to fall down to around her waist. Now she can't even tie it back if she wanted to.



Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/125 sec, f/1.4, ISO 400 -- EXIF
Not Bad
I guess...

When I went to pick Jade up from the beauty salon, this little boy come running up to me ready to throw his arms around me. "Who's this little boy?!" I shouted. Jade stopped in her tracks and almost started to cry. I quickly pulled her in and gave her big hug and told her how beautiful she looked.



Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/160 sec, f/1.4, ISO 400 -- EXIF
She Looks Older

I have to admit that it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I actually like it, although, it makes her look a bit older. I wish I could stop time. I don't want her to grow up so fast and she's just racing through the years it seems. She's 10 already! Holy cow. It just seems like yesterday I was gagging and dry heaving trying to changer her diapers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.