Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Mar 19, 2009

Somewhere in Uken

Posted by Amami Superman

This morning I went out to Uken again to take some pictures. I really didn't know where I was going to go but I had a general idea of where I wanted to go. This picture was taken pretty far into the mountains. It was just barely getting light out when I started hiking into the woods. It was kind of scary because it's getting warmer and the danger of poisonous snakes is getting higher. I need to be very careful now it's getting near spring.

So I took this picture. It's nothing really to talk about. I was the second place I stopped to take pictures and it was just off the road. I still had to climb down but it was pretty clear so I wasn't too scared. You can see an old bridge in the background. The railing was rusting to bits and parts of it was completely deteriorated along with big chunks of concrete missing. I didn't take too many pictures this morning. I thought this one was one of the better looking ones so I thought I would post it.



On the way back out of the mountains, just as I was about to get to he main road, I came across what I thought were some hybiscus at first. Turns out they were just azaleas. They were loaded with flowers so I stopped to take a few pictures. Here is one that I took.

I haven't gotten the chance to go out much lately. Hopefully I'll get some better luck with weather and work so I can get out more to take some pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.