Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Sep 20, 2010

Dainty

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 55mm, 1/160 sec, f/5.6, ISO 100 -- EXIF

We had a holiday here in Japan and I took the family out for a drive. We headed down to the southern city of Koniya for some gelato and then took our drive to the mountains. As we drove this is one of the many shots I took of different things I thought were interesting. I'm not sure what these blossoms are called. They weren't on a bush but more of a larger, almost tree, type plant. I don't have a clue what it was...

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 36mm, 1/400 sec, f/10, ISO 400 -- EXIF

So I took a few photos here and there on our drive and I'm trying to make some time to make some posts of them. Nothing that great, but I thought they were pretty or interesting. Anywho, I need to get back to work so I'll talk to you all soon.

1 comments:

Peter in Wales said...

I think it is Clerodendrum trichotomum (kusagi in Japanese). It is a most decorative shrub, the heavily scented white flowers being followed by turquoise berries each sitting in a crimson calyx. Worth looking for later in the season whent he fruits ripen.

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.