Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Jun 1, 2011

Had to Stop

Posted by Amami Superman


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 18mm, 1/1000 sec, f/3.5, ISO 100 -- EXIF
Roadside Beauty



Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 40mm, 1/200 sec, f/5.3, ISO 100 -- EXIF
Relaxing in the Shade



Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 55mm, 1/250 sec, f/5.6, ISO 100 -- EXIF
Bit of a Different Angle



Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 55mm, 1/50 sec, f/8.0, ISO 100 -- EXIF
"Oh what a pretty flowOHMYGOSHSPIDER!!!!!"

As I was shooting the previous two photos, I had crawled just a bit into the bushes to get them. I failed to see this on the way in, but fortunately saw it on the way out, just barely.

In my previous post I mention that I finally got my camera working again. We had a typhoon come through last weekend but we've had fabulous weather after that. Since I got my camera out and functional again, I decided to take it to work with me and see if I couldn't find something to shoot. On the way home I came across some flowers on the side of the road and decided to stop. I'm terrible with names of flowers so I couldn't tell you what these are. Anyway, I'm happy to have my camera back functioning again, which reminds me, I need to buy a new PL filter since I lost my old one last year.

1 comments:

Peter in Wales said...

The flower is a hydrangea, I think probably a cultivated form rather than wild. And the spider looks like a species of Argiope; Wikipedia has an interesting article which mentions _Argiope amoena_ in East Asia, with the Japanese name kogane-gumo.

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.