Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Apr 11, 2009

Loop Bridge

Posted by Amami Superman

My friend Jeff, who lives in Kyoto, asked me to take some photos of this bridge if I got the chance. I wanted to wait a bit until I got some polarized filters and take some photos in the afternoon on a nice day but I thought it would be cool if I took some night shots of it first.

I looked around for some good shots to shoot from but I didn't find many. These are the two that I decided to go with.


Nikon D60, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 22mm, 30 sec, f/25, ISO 100 -- EXIF

I took a few shot from this spot. I tried to take some without any cars but it wasn't going to happen at that timeframe. So I took a 30 sec exposure. It think this one turned out pretty nice.

This next one was taken from across the main road. I climbed up to the top floor of a nearby apartment building to get this shot. Most of the other spots I chose had telephone lines and what not.

Nikon D60, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 52mm, 30 sec, f/10, ISO 100 -- EXIF

This bridge was finished in 1997. I remember when I first came to Amami, they were still constructing it.

1 comments:

Jeffrey Friedl said...

Wow, that first shot is very cool indeed, thanks!

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.