Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

May 16, 2009

The Mop

Posted by Amami Superman

One thing I really like to photograph, and I don't know why, is dirty mangy mutts. I have a family blog and I usually post them there but I thought it would be fun to post them here. Some of other dogs I've taken photos of are Ancient Yeller and Scratch My Back.

I was out driving last Thursday after work looking for a good place to take some sunset photos and came across some kids and their dog.


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/125 sec, f/5.6, ISO 200 -- EXIF
"HELP ME"

The thing I like the most about the above photo, you can put anything for a caption and it works. Well, it works for me. "Free me." "You look yummy." "Give me your wallet." "I can see into your soul..."



Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/125 sec, f/5.6, ISO 200 -- EXIF

These four kids where just sitting in the shade eating some ice candy when I drove by and I had to stop and talk to them. They offered me some ice candy but I was holding my camera and refused. It turned out that their cousin is in the same class as my daughter.



Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/100 sec, f/5, ISO 200 -- EXIF
Well Trained

Despite the dog's looks, it was very well trained. It knew sit, shake and come. As I talked to these kids it kept coming up and sniffing me. I guess it smelled my dog Missy on me.

These kids reminded me of when I was a young. I remember running around barefoot eating otterpops. Ah yes, those were the good old days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.