Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Apr 17, 2010

Moss and the Mushroom

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 55mm, 1/80 sec, f/5.6, ISO 800 -- EXIF
A Lone Mushroom in a Field of Moss

This shot was taken around the same location as my previous post's photo of the waterfall. There was a fallen log near the stream covered in moss and as I was putting my socks and shoes back on after wading around to get the waterfall shot, I noticed this little guy all alone on top of the log. I don't think I've taken very many shots of this type, but I thought this one turned out well.

1 comments:

parv said...

Earnest, thanks for the 'shroom. It sure is lovely.

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.