Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Apr 13, 2010

Santaro Pass Waterfall

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 18mm, 2.5 sec, f/22, ISO 100 -- EXIF
Santaro Waterfall

Ugh! As I said before in a few previous posts before, I took some time off from posting. During that time I kept taking photos, but I never checked over the photos after uploading them to my computer. Most of them were crap. I was pretty amazed at how bland they were. As you can see from a couple of my previous posts, my photos haven't been that great recently (not that they were ever that great... :P ). So I've kind of put those photos aside and I'll post some newer photos that I've taken since then. This photo isn't that great also, but I thought it was better than the ones I've taken during my break.

Last Sunday I took the family out hunting for waterfalls again. I found this one just as you're starting up Santaro Pass just to the south of the main city of Amami. It was a pretty nice waterfall and I would like to have spent more time there looking for angles but just getting this shot I spent some time and I think that my family following me out to take photos is kind of like me following them out to do some window shopping. I just am not interested and it takes too much of my time. So this is one of the shots I got of this waterfall. The others were just like this but I used different settings. I thought this one turned out the best.

I used 2 filters for this, an ND-4 and a Polarized. It was cloudy and kind of sunny and some of my longer shutter speed shots were blown out when the sun poked through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.