Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Apr 20, 2011

Instant Feast Machine

Posted by Amami Superman


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/640 sec, f/1.4, ISO 800 -- EXIF
Feast in an Instant

I had the opportunity to attend an open house for my daughter last January. Some of the pictures the students had made were displayed on the walls of the classroom and I got a kick out of Jade's. When I asked what kind of machine it was, she told me it was a machine that magically zaps the food together. As you can see, she was probably hungry for something along the lines of a happy meal when she was making the picture. Although we don't have a McDonalds here in Amami, we do frequent the MOS Burger here. MOS Burger is a known gourmet fast food chain establishment throughout Japan. MOS stands for Mountain, Ocean and Sun.

When you first try any of MOS Burger's burgers, you think they taste pretty good. But after a while you get used to the taste and then it's not so tasty. I prefer my own barbecued hamburgers with pickles, lettuce, tomato, onions, smothered with American style barbecue sauce. Dang, I'm getting hungry!

2 comments:

Jeffrey Friedl said...

Would be fun to pit Jade's machine against Anthony's "Can Suck In Anything" fish!

http://regex.info/blog/2010-01-15/1422

Amami Superman said...

Ha! Yeah, I like Anthony's fish. Jade's Instant Feast Machine probably couldn't keep up Anthony's fish. :)

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.