Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Mar 1, 2010

How's Your Marketing Skills?

Posted by Amami Superman


OK, who is his brother and what do you think he does to make money online?(Is that the younger brother or the guy in the banner add?) I come across stupid web banner adds all the time, but this one really takes the cake. Mind you that the "Learn How" button at the bottom isn't really a button at all, but the whole image is a button. So they had to have made this image with the words and background image together before making a web banner add out of it. I got a big fat EL OH EL from that. The funny thing is, I've seen this add a few times, but I've never really paid any attention to it until now. I know this has nothing to do with photography or Amami, but I had to make fun of it.

**EDIT**
I had uploaded the image as a TIFF and I didn't realize it. Sorry if you couldn't see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.