Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Mar 7, 2010

Missy Gets a Hair Cut

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 18mm, 1/500 sec, 1/3.5, ISO 100 -- EXIF
Can You See Me?

Our dog Missy is half Yorkshire Terrier and Miniature Schnauzer. We've had her for almost three years now and up till now, I've done all her hair cutting. We have a few places here in Amami that can cut dogs' hair, but I've always been apprehensive about bringing my dog to them. When Missy's hair gets long, it gets hard to cut and I've neglected to cut her hair too long over the past few months. With that, I decided to bring her in to one of these places to have her hair cut. This is the photo of her before she got her haircut.


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/160 sec, f/3.2, ISO 800 -- EXIF
Looking More Like a Lady

Here is a photo part way through her haircut. She is a beautiful dog, but if you let her hair grow out too long, she looks like some ordinary mutt.

I can't say I'm satisfied with her haircut in terms of what I was looking for, but they did cut her hair pretty well. I'll just have to explain to them more of what I want them to do next time.

I was busy with work and I didn't get a chance to take a photo of her after she was finished with her cut. As I said, I wasn't satisfied with the cut, but it wasn't bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.