Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Mar 5, 2010

Ol' Whiskers

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/200 sec, f/1.4, ISO 800 -- EXIF
Ol' Whiskers

Whenever I come across a dog that looks like it's seen better days (or any animal for that matter), I have to take a photo or two of it. I'm not making fun of them or trying to be mean, I just like to photography old mangy dogs. I made a post before of a dog that has a few links to other photos I've taken of other dogs as well that you can find here.

This dog actually isn't that old and the longer hair is just a part of it's breed. I'm not exactly sure what breed it is, but that's what the owner told me.


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/200 sec, f/1.4, ISO 800 -- EXIF
Wisdom Beyond Years?


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/200 sec, f/1.4, ISO 800 -- EXIF
Beauty is Wasted on the Youth
(but not in this case)

I tried to take other photos with a smaller aperture, but I screwed them all up. I held the camera close to the ground and guessed the framing. I wasn't about to get on my stomach and get all dirty to take these photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.