Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Feb 27, 2010

Asato Waterfall Revisited

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 33mm, 25 sec, f/25, ISO 100 -- EXIF
Revisited

This photo was taken at around 1:00pm. I used a Polarized filter over a Neutral Density filter and it worked out pretty nice. I also brought this photo into Photoshop and gave it a soft glow.

I've been thinking about going back to the different waterfalls I've photographed before and see if I can't take some different photos. I chose this one because it's pretty close to home and easy to get to. I had time before work so I decided to go out and try. I photographed this photo twice before and posted them here and here. I can't say I like this photo better than the previous ones, but it's something different.


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 55mm, 1/250 sec, f/5.6, ISO 100 -- EXIF
Your Business Is in the Street

I also took these last two shots the same day. I thought they were kind of nice so I threw them in as well.


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 55mm, 1/1250 sec, f/5.6, ISO 100 -- EXIF
Pretty

I feel I'm getting better with focusing close ups like this. Anyway, just a few photos for today's post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.