Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Feb 11, 2010

A Little Girl's Relaxation

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/20 sec, f/2.2, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
This Is the Life

This is what Jade likes to do with the sakura petals she picks up when we go do hanami. She's done it every year we've taken her to see the cherry blossoms. I tried to look through some of my older photos I've taken over the years on my other computers, but I seemed to have saved them to a disc and erased them. I was going to go through and look for them, but I have so many it would take some time. I wasn't very organized with my older photos and how I saved them to disc. Anyway, I thought this was a cute photo to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.