Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Feb 22, 2010

Koshiku Waterfall

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 22mm, 30 sec, f/22, ISO 200 -- EXIF
Just a Trickle

As I was driving around the day before yesterday taking photos of sumomo, I headed up a mountain road looking for more things to photograph. As I was driving up, I came across this small waterfall. I had my rope in the back along with my tripod so I decided to climb down and see what I could take. It's nothing grand or or exceptional, but I kind of liked these.


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 22mm, 30 sec, f/22, ISO 200 -- EXIF
Dumb Bridge

Why are there always bridges near the waterfalls I want to shoot?


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 18mm, 15 sec, f/22, ISO 200 -- EXIF
Framed Out

I framed out the bridge up top before shooting this shot. I don't know what it is about this photo. I can't tell if I like it or not. This seems like the kind of picture you would find in a waiting room at a doctor's office to help calm people's nerves but really doesn't...

I was happy to get out and take some photos again. Especially this waterfall, even though it didn't turn out that well. I like photographing waterfalls. I just wish I could get out more to do it.

1 comments:

Jeffrey Friedl said...

I think these are *great*... very rich, earthy... dare I say "exotic". Like they should be on a brochure for a too-expensive resort.

Jeff in Kyoto

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.