Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Feb 9, 2010

Bus Stop

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/160 sec, f/5.0, ISO 400 -- EXIF
All Lined Up

On the way back from Takachiho Shrine last Wednesday, I came across some girls that go to the same school as my daughter. Although I didn't know them, they all knew me. As I was walking towards them, I could hear them saying, "ジェイドのお父さん" (jeido no otousan), which means, "Jade's dad". I thought they were cute all standing in a row holding their umbrellas and bus passes dangling from their randoseru. I had to take a photo.

We've been having some pretty sucktacular weather since last week. I want to get out and take some sakura photos but I'm afraid I'm going to miss them. We took a drive up to the mountains were I photographed some earlier last month. Half the trees were finished but a lot of them were still mid-bloom. Although it was raining, I still got out to try and take some shots. I'll save those for a different post.

2 comments:

garth said...

What a great picture! What did you do (or say) to get them to laugh like that Earnest?

I cant help but smile when I'm looking at this one.

Amami Superman said...

Ah, thanks. I appreciate it.

It's pretty easy to get them to smile like that. I just start talking to them in English and smile myself. Always gets them to laugh.

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.