Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

May 19, 2010

Lazy Daisy

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 52mm, 1/200 sec, f/5.6, ISO 200 -- EXIF
Just Soaking in the Sun

I took this shot when I was out taking photos of Jade and her friend when they were picking strawberries. I'm not positive, but I think this is a type of daisy. They have them growing everywhere on the island like weeds so they're not a very special flower.

This photo has a bit of post editing done to it, but not much. It's been cropped just a bit and I upped the vibrancy and saturation. I also gave it some negative clarity to give it a glowing effect. All of that was done inside of Lightroom 2. I think I have a pretty good grasp with how Lightroom works now and I'm thinking of trying out Lightroom 3. We'll see. Work has got me by the collar and I'm doing my best to make free time to go out and take photos, but it's tough.

1 comments:

Badio Sulaiman said...

beautiful :0

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.