Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

May 9, 2010

The Rainy Season

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 55mm, 1/320 sec, f/5.6, ISO 200 -- EXIF
Some Random Bush by the River

I like this photo for how the focus plane looks on the leaves and also the orange and green of the leaves. The texture of the leaves also look different like they were from two different plants. I don't know, this photo just looked nice to me.

So we entered into the rainy season here in Amami. I was hoping it was going be a bit more but it came right on time. The rainy season in Amami usually starts just after Golden Week finishes. So I'm expecting lots of rain and I'm trying to think of some clever ways to go take photos in the rain. We'll see how it turns out.

1 comments:

Che-Cheh said...

Love this shot too :)
Especially love the orange leaf (lower left) effect.

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.