Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

May 22, 2010

Roasting Marshmallows

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/40 sec, f/1.4, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
Nice and Golden

I've had quite a few barbecues this year. My wife sells bags of big marshmallows in her shop and we usually roast some at the end of our barbecues over the dying coals. Most Japanese don't have a clue about roasting marshmallows let alone ever eating a smore. So whenever we have friends over for a barbecue, we bust out the marshmallows and teach the art of roasting.


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/40 sec, f/1.4, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
Hot Marshmallow

I thought this photo of Jade looked nice black and white. In color, the highlights were blown out and just didn't look good at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.