Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

May 3, 2010

Some Bad Puns

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 44mm, 1/40 sec, f/5.3, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
Putting Our Heads Together
"I know we can get ourselves out of this..."


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 40mm, 1/40 sec, f/5.3, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
No Guts, No Glory


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 55mm, 1/80 sec, f/5.6, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
"Congratulations! You've made the cut."

Well, I hope these photos didn't gross you out too much. I couldn't help myself with the bad puns. I had a few photos of a road race they had last year but I never got around to posting them. I was thinking of using some bad puns for those too like, "Man who runs in front of cars gets tired. (tyred for you non-Americans lol)" And, "Man who runs behind cars gets exhausted."

So these photos were taken at a fish festival they had last week on Thursday. I'm still going through those photos as well as some older ones I took last month. Sorting through them and choosing the ones I want to use for posts is pretty tedious, but I think I'll have a bunch to share over the next couple of weeks (if I can manage to find the time to make posts).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.