Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Jan 13, 2010

Bird Watching

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 55mm, 1/80 sec, f/5.6, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
From Bad to Not-So-Bad

I've been trying to use Aperture Priority more to understand how it works. For the life of me, I don't understand why the camera chose 1/80 sec. The only thing I can think of is the Metering Mode was set to Spot and Jade was kind of dark in the shadows. Either way, this photo was blown out and I did some post editing to fix it up and I think it turned out OK. Oh, and the glare is off the cars in the parking lot just up the stairs.

I've never thought of taking a photo with the camera at an angle, but I've seen plenty of nice looking photos that have so I thought I would try and take a shot at it.

This photo was taken the day we went to see the cherry blossoms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.