Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Jan 30, 2010

Sneeze

Posted by Amami Superman

Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/125 sec, f/1.4, ISO 400 -- EXIF
Our Cat Sneeze

We found Sneeze as a new born kitten in an old shoe box behind a social dance club near our house. She was crying so loud it kept us awake at night and I went to look for her. When I found the box, I noticed there were 4 other kittens with her. I brought the kittens back to my wife and we noticed that they were in pretty bad shape. Though they were alive, they were cold and in the end they didn't make it. Sneeze was as close as they were to dying but she was able to drink some milk we warmed and here she is, healthy as every.

You probably are wondering why we named her "Sneeze"? After rescuing her and nursing her back to good health, she had a runny nose and was sneezing continuously. While trying to decide a name for her, she sneezed and I blurted out, "Lets call her 'Sneeze'." It stuck.

That was over 12 years ago just after my wife and I were married. I've taken a few photos of our dog Missy, but I thought it was time to show some of Sneeze as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.