Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Jan 19, 2010

Looking Back

Posted by Amami Superman

When I usually take photos and get them uploaded to my computer, I go through them and choose the ones most appealing to me. I also skip over the ones that aren't so appealing but could be, with a little post editing. So I decided to go back and look at the photos I didn't like so much at first and try to fix them up so they look better than the original.


Here's my first post of a photo that I didn't like at first, but after a bit of post editing, I thought I'd share it with you.

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 22mm, 1/1250 sec, f/4.0, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
Dark Reaches of the Forsest

I upped the Vibrancy and Saturation and did a bit of Sharpening in Lightroom 2. This photo stuck out to me even though I didn't think it was that great. While passing over the different photos I took from this day, I kept coming back to this one. I suppose we all have our tastes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.