Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Jan 23, 2010

The Classics

Posted by Amami Superman

Back in October of last year, my brother-in-law was a DJ at an Old School Hip Hop/R&B event. I thought it would be nice to go take some photos of him. I was pretty busy around then and I never got around to going through these photos and choosing some of the ones I liked. I completely forgot about them until now.


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/30 sec, f/1.4, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
The Classics


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/30 sec, f/1.4, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
You're Doing It WRONG!
Maa-kun

Maa is a good friend of mine and quite the character. He came to this event dressed out like Run DMC even with the shell-toed Adidas with no laces. I asked him to pose and this is what he did. I got a kick out of it.


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/20 sec, f/1.4, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
Kazuhito on the Tables
(my brother-in-law)


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/20 sec, f/1.4, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
Can't Have The Classics Without Def Jam


Nikon D60, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 1/15 sec, f/1.4, ISO 1600 -- EXIF
Westside!
Tsukasa

Tsukasa is another good friend of mine. He's a graphic designer and makes a lot of the posters for these events. Tsukasa also dressed up for this event and the main reason for posting this photo is his jacket...

All I can say is...
ebay much?

I took a bunch of photos of the other DJ's but they weren't that interesting. Anway, I hope you like these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.