Amami Superman Photography

A Place to Share My Photos

Jan 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Posted by Amami Superman

Another year has ended and another year has begun. I hope everyone's holidays went well. We had plenty of things to do. I tried to go take sunrise photos on the New Year's day but it was overcast and a bit rainy despite the weather forecast. It did however clear up about an hour after I returned home from trying to take the sunrise photos. This was good because the wife's family gets together every year and celebrate New Year's day together and it's usually outside at her uncle's house.


It was a special year because my wife's grandmother turns 97 this year so they had a special celebration for that. I took some photos of that but I took a lot and I haven't had the chance to download them to my computer till today so I'll just make a small post of the shots I took today.

It was great weather today. It was warm and sunny so I decided to go out and take some sunset photos. I went to a nearby beach park called Ohama and found a nice spot. The photos didn't turn out that great. I did a bit of post editing changing the exposure, temperature while upping the vibrancy and saturation. The colors are pretty exaggerated but I think they turned out OK.

Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 18mm, 1/1250 sec, f/4.5, ISO 100 -- EXIF


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 24mm, 1/160 sec, f/8.0, ISO 100 -- EXIF


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 24mm, 1/10 sec, f/25, ISO 100 -- EXIF


Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 20mm, 1/200 sec, f/5.6, ISO 100 -- EXIF

So those are a few of the photos I took today. As I said, I did a bit post editing so the actual photos weren't this colorful. :P

With that, Happy New Year to you all and I'll talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the language clean please. I have family that see this. Tell us what part of the world you're in.